Following the recent incident in Amesbury, Free Business Support has been made available to businesses in Amesbury and Salisbury.
Business support drop-ins:
- Salisbury Old Fire Station, Enterprise Centre, 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday (no need to book just turn up)
- Amesbury Library, 10am to 12noon, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Antrobus House, 10am to 12noon, Monday and Wednesday.
Pre-bookable 1-2-1 business advisor appointments available on the following dates - 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 22nd, 28th and 30th August. To arrange an appointment call 01225 402096
21st August - Salisbury Chamber, 60 minutes from 7.45am
- 14th August - Strategic Market Planning, Amesbury
- 22nd August - Business Finance Planning, Salisbury
- 11th September - Business Finance Planning, Amesbury
- 17th & 18th September, 2-day intensive Business Strategy Workshop (Salisbury)
- 24th September, Strategic Market Planning, Salisbury
To pre-book the workshop visit www.wiltshire.gov.uk/Salisbury-Amesbury