Amesbury Town Council is committed to ensuring the safety of residents and has rolled out a programme to make defibrillator machines more accessible.
We thought it would be helpful to outline what to do in case of an emergency where someone has suffered a suspected heart attack.
1. In the first instance, dial 999.
2. The trained operator on the other end of the phone will assess the situation from the details you give them.
3. If needed, the operator will say where the nearest Defibrillator is to your location.
4. The operator will give you the correct code to gain access to the Defibrillator.
5. Clear and concise instructions are provided with the defibrillator and the operator will stay on the phone to talk you through the process.
- Buckland Court, Southmill Road, Amesbury SP4 7HR
Public Accessible 24/7 via call to 999
- Antrobus Hotel, Church Street, Amesbury SP4 7EU
- The Orchard/Generous George, Shears Drive, Amesbury SP4 7FR
Not Publicly Accessible Defibrillators
- St Melor Surgery, Edwards Road, Amesbury SP4 7LT
- Barcroft Practice, The Centre, Amesbury SP4 7DR
- Health Centre, Smithfield Street, Amesbury SP4 7AN
- Tesco, London Road, Amesbury SP4 7RT
- Home Bargains, Solstice Business Park, Equinox Drive, Amesbury SP4 7SQ
- B&M, 136 London Road, Amesbury SP4 7EQ